BBA in AI
Universal AI University is India’s 1st AI University giving a unique combination of BBA in AI + Marketing/Finance to the students to be ahead of the game. With AI rapidly expanding, join this one of a kind program in one of the best BBA college in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Our graduates will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge of a multi-disciplinary approach to diverse business, information communication technology and management problems. On completion of a degree covered by the subject benchmark statement, a student will have the AI skills, subject-specific knowledge and understanding, cognitive skills, practical and professional and transferable skills.
Students will have an option to study BBA in AI + Marketing or BBA in AI + Finance.
- 1 Mandatory Internship
- 2 CMAPS (Collaborative Multi-disciplinary Approach towards Problem Solving)
- 1 SMART Project
- 3 years of Leadership Development
- 1 SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) Project
- 1 Research Paper
- 1 AI Lab Project
- 7 Skills Developed
- 43% Experiential Learning
The bachelor’s in business administration (BBA) degree is a very popular and vibrant program with Artificial Intellenge (AI). The program aims to provide high quality and professionally relevant undergraduate program which makes the students corporate-ready in the current VUCA world.
|AI Lab Work (LW)||12||8%|
|Skill Development (SD)||40||25%|
|Green / Sustainability (GS)||8||5%|
Note: In the Course curriculum, we have used initials as follows: – Knowledge as KL – AI Lab Work as LW – Skill Development as SD – Attitude as AT – Green / Sustainability as GS
Universal AI invites applications from all streams and boards (Indian & International). The candidate must either have completed Class XII, or be completing it in the same year in which she/he seeks to begin undergraduate study. Candidates from any stream, or studying any combination of subjects, can apply to any of the undergraduate programs offered at Universal AI University – one of the best BBA colleges in Mumbai, Maharashrta.
|Indian Board||Minimum of 65% in Class 10th & 12th|
|IB Board||Diploma Holder & Certificate Holder (Min 20 Points & based on overall candidature)|
|Cambridge Board||Minimum of 2 Subjects|
|Academics||SOP||Extra Curriculum Activities||UBSAT||PI|
The entire admissions process is Online. A candidate has to follow the simple 4 steps mentioned below.
STEP 1: Application Process
Fill the Online Application Form (Click Here).
The application fee is INR 2000 / USD 25 / GBP 20 / EUR 22
STEP 3: UBSAT
Duration : 1 hour 45 minutes 100 questions (No Negative Marking)
Test Format – Aptitude Test & Psychometric Test
- English Language & Comprehension – 20%
- Quantitative Ability 20%
- Global & Indian Current Affairs – 20%
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning 20%
- Green Thinking and Creativity 20%
Sample paper of UBSAT will be available to prepare once a candidate applies. Exemption from UBSAT, if candidate has already given SAT / ACT / PEARSON / UGAT / CUET.
STEP 4: Personal Interview (PI)
A candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication & academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular & extra-curricular, forms the main basis of the PI discussion. All PI’s will happen online via Zoom.
Once all four steps are completed, a candidate’s application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in full. The final admission decision will take into consideration the overall candidature.
Candidates who perform well in the admission process may be made a provisional offer of admission, even if their Class XII Board scores have not been declared until then.
Fees (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
We offer various course options at the undergraduate level which will equip the students with necessary skills and knowledge for a multi-disciplinary approach to diverse business and management problems.
|Courses (Cardiff Met. University, UK)||Duration||Tuition Fees|
|BBA in AI + Marketing/ Finance||3/ 4 years|
2.68 Lacs per year
Boarding & Lodging on Campus
- Single Room (AC) (Limited rooms available) – INR 2,98,000 / year
- Dual Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,88,000 / year
- Security Deposit (Refundable) – INR 25,000 / year
- CSR Acitivities – INR 5,000 / year
- Welcome Kit (Includes University Tie / scarf, T-shirt & Student participation fee in festivals & events) – INR 3,200 / year
- Alumni Membership Fee – INR 2,500 / year
Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation & Meals: We offer single rooms AC (limited rooms available) & dual sharing rooms AC with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with kitchenette. Fee includes student accommodation, house keeping, soft furnishing, WiFi, laundry, gym & extensive sports facilities. Single Sharing apartments (4 pax) will have a refrigerator, a microwave oven & dressing tables.
Food : We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg. options cooked in separate kitchens by SODEXO (Worlds largest French MNC in quality food services in 80 countries).
International Cost of Living UK GBP 600 to GBP 800 per month
Universal AI University & Cardiff Met. University will support students in arranging residence (in campus or private hall of residence) at Cardiff, UK
Refund Policy for the Undergraduate programs at Universal AI University:
If any candidate decides to withdraw from the course in which he/she took admission, then the institute shall follow the below-mentioned system of the UGC norms for fee refund.
Date of Fee Payment (on or before) Non-Refundable Fee
Refund of Fee (%age)
Time Period (withdrawal of the application
15 days or more, before the last date of admission has been notified
Less than 15 days before the last date of admission
15 days or less, after the last date of admission
30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after the last date of admission
More than 30 days after the last date of admission
Caution money and the security deposit money, which are not part of the fee structure, will be refunded entirely.
- The request for withdrawal or refund of fees must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “REFUND Request- Universal AI University Application Form Number”.
- The student will receive a ‘No Objection Certificate’ which he/she has to submit, along with the necessary information.
- No verbal/telephonic request for withdrawal and refund will be entertained.
- Fees shall be refunded to the eligible candidate by the institute within 15 days after the candidate has submitted the official written letter to the authority.
Scholarships & Loans
Being one of the best BBA colleges in Mumbai, Maharashrta, at Universal AI, we provide Scholarships (upto 50% of the tuition fee) and Loan Facility At Universal AI, we believe in supporting our students in every possible manner. Therefore, there are various types of scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically.
Economic (EarlyBird) Scholarship- INR 50,000/-
Early Bird Scholarship is applicable to the students who take admission at Universal AI in the Early Admission Round. Applications for Early Bird is valid upto 31st December.
Special Scholarship - INR 50,000/-
The special scholarship of INR 50,000 is available for following categories namely
- Children of Armed Forces
- Students with domicile in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
- Siblings Scholarship
- Parent as Teacher Scholarship
- National / International Sports Scholarship
- For anyone who has lost his/her parent due to Covid-19
Merit Scholarship - upto INR 1,50,000/-
Depending on the academic performance, we offer following scholarships to our students:
|Indian Board||International Board Grade||Scholarship upto|
80% to 84%
85% to 89%
90% to 94%
95% & above
30 to 32
33 to 35
36 to 38
39 & above
School Achievement Scholarship- INR50,000/-
Letter of Recommendation from School Counsellor / Principal – Why you should be considered at UAIU?
Means Scholarship - upto INR 1,00,000/-
For families with household income below INR 6,00,000/- p.a.
1) Only one category of special scholarship is applicable per student.
2) Merit Scholarship can not be clubbed with special scholarship.
3) Maximum Scholarship of INR 2,00,000 can be availed per student.
4) Students are eligible for scholarship if their scholarship application is received prior to May.
5) The Scholarship application form is available here.
6) All scholarships are at the sole discretion of Universal AI
7) Eligible students’ will receive a Scholarship Award Letter from the Admissions Team.
The following banks offer education loans on their own discretion: Central Bank of India | Bank of India | State Bank of India | Bank of Baroda | Union Bank of India | Punjab National Bank | Axis Bank | Gyan Dhan | CREDILA – An HDFC Ltd. | AVANSE Education Loans | West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme