MBA Single/Dual (EU Cert.)
To create impactful knowledge and develop innovative, ethical, responsible and global leaders, who will transform organizations and society at large.
At Universal AI University, MBA General Programs is NBA accredited and AIU Equivalent. All MBA Programs are accepted by AACSB (USA) for Accreditation.
The MBA program has been designed by 60 CEOs and refined by 30 Senators who are leading Industry professionals. With the proprietary Experiential Learning models and Industry Faculty with 20+ years of leadership experience, you get to learn from the best Industry professionals with 80% practical learning making you Industry ready on Day 1.
- Prepares you for a Career at Top Indian Companies & MNC’s
During the program you will meet and interact with 250+ CEOs and Industry Leaders.
- Top Management Exposure, Leadership And Decision Making
Students get an opportunity to work for a Private Limited Company. They develop leadership, decision making skills and manage revenue bearing divisions.
- Experiential Learning Andragogy
Each course is embedded with live decision making, simulations and experiments, case blazer (50 hours non-stop dynamic case study competitions), global immersion programs, student boardrooms, Industry CEO workshops, student mentoring by Industry.
- 4 In Depth Industry Engagements
1 Summer Internship, 2 CMAPS (Collaborative Multidisciplinary Approach towards Problem Solving), 1 Industry Consulting Project
AICTE Approved MBA - Single Specialization (24 Months)
Our faculty bring their international business experience to the classroom and employ innovative approaches like the 50 hour live Case Blazer, Business Baazigar and Think-A-Thon for the MBA program. The contemporary curriculum is designed for Industry 4.0 by our professors having worked with MNC’s at top management positions. The essence of the program is the Action learning Experiential courses (credit bearing), where the student will have an immersive learning experience. Students also have the wonderful opportunity to study in Europe for one month giving them a truly international global experience.
- Global Macro Economics
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- Dynamics of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Integrated Business Communication
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Competitive Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
- Design Thinking & Entrepreneurship
- Ethics & CSR
- Decision Science Modelling
- Advanced Excel
- Leadership Development Potential
- Wisdom Towards Self Excellence
- Management of Self
- Experiential Learning Toolkit
- SMART Project
- Summer Internship (2 months)
- Design Thinking Workshop
- Research Paper Publication
- Consulting Aptitude Project
- Business Law / CMAPS
- Universal Philosophies Impacting Society / CMAPS
- Project Management / CMAPS
- Data Science using SAS
- Introduction to R programming
- Python Programming
AICTE Approved MBA - European Certification (24 Months)
Students can opt for 1 month in Europe and gain a certificate. This gives not only international exposure, but access to diverse cultures and a new way to think!
You can opt for the International Business as a Minor Specialization in Europe for 1 month and study the following modules:
- International Entrepreneurship
- Contemporary International Marketing Strategies
|Academics (10th, 12th & Grad)||20%|
|Entrance Exam (CAT/GMAT/CMAT/CET)||20%|
|Extra Curricular Actitives||20%|
The entire admissions process is Online. A candidate has to follow the simple 6 steps mentioned below.
STEP 1: Application Process
Fill the Online Application Form. The application fee is INR 1500 / USD 21 / GBP 15 / EUR 18.
STEP 2: Attach required documents
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation, if available)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
(Any document not available at the time of application, can be emailed later at email@example.com)
STEP 3: Board Room Interview (BRI)
A topic is given to a candidate to speak for a few minutes in a boardroom style setup with between 10-30 candidates. Strong communications is the key to crack this step.
STEP 4: Personal Interview (PI)
A candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication & academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular & extra-curricular, forms the main basis of the PI discussion. All PI’s will happen online via Zoom.
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission, if conditions met
Fees (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
Our extensive academic programs are designed to equip you with the essential knowledge, skills and tools you need to become employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
|Courses (Cardiff Met. University, UK)||Duration||Tuition Fees|
|MBA Single Specialization||24 Months||INR 9.48 Lacs|
|MBA+ Dual Specialization||24 Months||INR 10.98 Lacs|
|MBA Dual Specialization (European Certification*) – 1 month in Europe||24 Months||11.48 Lacs|
* International Travel: Cost of travel, visa and stay (with food) is borne by the students.
Boarding & Lodging on Campus
- Single Room (AC) (Limited rooms available) – INR 2,98,000 / year
- Dual Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,88,000 / year
- Triple Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,68,000 / year
- DOM Sharing Room (Non-AC) – INR 1,30,000 / year
- Security Deposit (Refundable) – INR 25,000 / year
- CSR Activities – INR 5,000 / year
- Welcome Kit (Includes University Tie/Scarf, T-shirt) & Student participation fee in festivals – INR 5,000 / year
- Alumni Membership Fee – INR 2,500 / year
Accommodation & Meals
All hostel rooms are equipped with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with kitchenette. Fee includes student accommodation, house keeping, soft furnishing, WiFi, laundry, gym & extensive sports facilities. Single Sharing apartments (4 pax) will have a refrigerator, a microwave oven & dressing tables.
Food : We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg. options cooked in separate kitchens by SODEXO (Worlds largest French MNC in quality food services in 80 countries).
Please also note that due to limited accommodation available on campus, students who complete payment of all fees (Tuition & Infrastructure) in the given time frames will be able to stay on campus. Those who cannot pay on time will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
Fee Refund Policy
AICTE has amended the Fee Refund Rules for the academic current session. A candidate applying to the institute for Fee refund till June 30 of the year of the intake should get the due amount of his/her fee refunded within 7 days from the date of submission of the Application at the college. After this date no Refund request will be entertained.
In the event of a student/Candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will have to be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution/ University to the student/ candidate withdrawing from the programme.It would not be permissible for institutions and Universities to retain the school/Institution Leaving Certificates In oriqinal.
Should a student leave after joininq the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent,where applicable!
Scholarships & Loans
At Universal AI University, we believe in supporting our students in every possible manner. Therefore, there are various types of
scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically.
1.Means Scholarship – Upto INR 2,00,000
Applicable to the students who come from families with annual income below INR 6 lacs. It is an application and Interview based process. Final decision on scholarship award is at the sole discretion of IDFC First.
2.Economic (Early Bird) Scholarship – Upto INR 50,000
Applications receive prior to 31 December for postgraduate students
3.Special Scholarship – Upto 1,00,000
The special scholarship upto INR 50,000 is available for following categories namely
- Children of Armed Forces – INR 25,000
- Students with domicile in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka – INR 50,000
- Graduates from IIT – 80% of Tution Fees (1st Three Applicants)
- Siblings Scholarship – INR 50,000
- Parent as Teacher Scholarship – INR 50,000
- National / International Sports Scholarship – INR 50,000
- For anyone who has lost his/her parent due to Covid-19 – INR 50,000
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Only one Special scholarship is applicable per student. Merit Scholarship cannot be clubbed with special scholarship.
- All Scholarships will be granted on the basis of Academic performance above 60% in Graduation.
- If the student does not receive a scholarship award letter from the Admissions Team, then the student is not eligible.
- The final list of merit scholarships will be declared by June 15 for July Batch.
- All merit scholarships are at the sole discretion of University.
- MBA students can avail a maximum scholarship of INR 50,000 across all categories including Economic Scholarships.
The following banks offer education loans on their own discretion: Central Bank of India | Bank of India | State Bank of India | Bank of Baroda | Union Bank of India | Punjab National Bank | Axis Bank | Gyan Dhan | CREDILA – An HDFC Ltd. | AVANSE Education Loans | West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme