BTech in AI & ML
BTech (Bachelor of Technology) degree in Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become increasingly popular due to the rapid growth of AI and its applications in various fields.
Change – BTech (Bachelor of Technology) degree in Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Leaning (ML) has become increasingly popular due to the rapid growth of AI and its applications in various fields.
Pursuing a BTech Computer Science in AI & ML can offer several advantages:
- AI and ML are rapidly growing fields with applications in various industries, including technology, healthcare, finance, and more
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Technological Advancements and Innovation
- Cross-Disciplinary Learning
- Solving Real-World Problems
- AI and ML can automate repetitive tasks and processes, leading to increased efficiency and productivity in various domains
- Impact on Society & lifelong learning and adaptability
India’s First Multi Disciplinary and Inter Disciplinary curriculum
with subjects from 5 Disciplines
- 2 Internships
- 2 CMAPS (Collaborative Multi-disciplinary Approach towards Problem Solving)
- 1 SMART Project
- 3 years of Leadership Development
- 1 Research Paper
- 1 Capstone Project
- 1 SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) Project
- 1 AI Lab Project
- 31% AI Lab Work
- 5 Skills Developed
- 65% Experiential Learning
|AI Lab Work (LW)||76||47.5%|
|Skill Development (SD)||15||9.375%|
|Green / Sustainability (GS)||7||4.375%|
Experiential Learning Comprises of LW, SD, AT, GS and making it a total of 65%
Note: In the Course curriculum, we have used initials as follows:
– Knowledge as KL
– AI Lab Work as LW
– Skill Development as SD
– Attitude as AT
– Green / Sustainability as GS
Under the National Education Policy 2020, a student has multiple entry and exit options. We offer a certificate, a diploma, and a degree to students as per their exit after the first, second or third years, respectively from the program.
Universal AI University invites applications from all streams and boards (Indian & International). The candidate must either have completed Class XII, or be completing it in the same year in which she/he seeks to begin undergraduate study. Candidates from any stream, or studying any combination of subjects, can apply to any of the undergraduate programs offered.
|IB Board||Diploma Holder & Certificate Holder (Min 20 Points & based on overall candidature)|
|Cambridge Board||Minimum of 2 Subjects|
|Academics||SOP||Extra Curriculum Activities||UBSAT||PI|
The entire admissions process is Online. A candidate has to follow the simple 4 steps mentioned below.
STEP 1: Application Process
Fill the Online Application Form (Click Here).
- The application fee is INR 2000 / USD 25 / GBP 20 / EUR 22
STEP 3: UBSAT
Duration : 1 hour 45 minutes 100 questions (No Negative Marking)
Test Format – Aptitude Test & Psychometric Test
- English Language & Comprehension – 20%
- Quantitative Ability 20%
- Global & Indian Current Affairs – 20%
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning 20%
- Green Thinking and Creativity 20%
Sample paper of UBSAT will be available to prepare once a candidate applies. Exemption from UBSAT, if candidate has already given SAT / ACT / PEARSON / UGAT / CUET/ JEE / MHTCET / WBJEEE.
STEP 4: Personal Interview (PI)
A candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication & academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular & extra-curricular, forms the main basis of the PI discussion. All PI’s will happen online via Zoom.
Once all four steps are completed, a candidate’s application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in full. The final admission decision will take into consideration the overall candidature.
Candidates who perform well in the admission process may be made a provisional offer of admission, even if their Class XII Board scores have not been declared until then.
Fees (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
We offer various course options at the undergraduate level which will equip the students with necessary skills and knowledge for a multi-disciplinary approach to diverse business and management problems.
|BTech in AI & ML||4 years||
2.98 Lacs per year
Boarding & Lodging on Campus
- Single Room (AC) (Limited rooms available) – INR 2,98,000 / year
- Dual Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,88,000 / year
- Triple Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,60,000 / year
Other Charges – INR 37,500
- Security Deposit (Refundable) – INR 25,000
- GREEN Project, SMART Project, INDUSTRIAL Visit, Cultural Programs, Alumni Fees (Non-Refundable) – INR 12,500
- IMAGICA Visit, Offsite, Welcome Kit – Complimentary
Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation & Meals: We offer single rooms AC (limited rooms available) & dual sharing rooms AC with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with kitchenette. Fee includes student accommodation, house keeping, soft furnishing, WiFi, laundry, gym & extensive sports facilities. Single Sharing apartments (4 pax) will have a refrigerator, a microwave oven & dressing tables.
Food : We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg. options cooked in separate kitchens by SODEXO (Worlds largest French MNC in quality food services in 80 countries).
Refund Policy for the Undergraduate programs at Universal AI University:
If any candidate decides to withdraw from the course in which he/she took admission, then the institute shall follow the below-mentioned system of the UGC norms for fee refund.
Date of Fee Payment (on or before) Non-Refundable Fee
Refund of Fee (%age)
Time Period (withdrawal of the application
15 days or more, before the last date of admission has been notified
Less than 15 days before the last date of admission
15 days or less, after the last date of admission
30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after the last date of admission
More than 30 days after the last date of admission
Caution money and the security deposit money, which are not part of the fee structure, will be refunded entirely.
- The request for withdrawal or refund of fees must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “REFUND Request- Universal AI University Application Form Number”.
- The student will receive a ‘No Objection Certificate’ which he/she has to submit, along with the necessary information.
- No verbal/telephonic request for withdrawal and refund will be entertained.
- Fees shall be refunded to the eligible candidate by the institute within 15 days after the candidate has submitted the official written letter to the authority.
Scholarships (upto 50% of the tuition fee) and Loan Facility
At Universal AI, we believe in supporting our students in every possible manner. Therefore, there are various types of scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically.
scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically.
Economic (EarlyBird) Scholarship- INR 50,000/-
Early Bird Scholarship is applicable to the students who take admission at Universal AI in the Early Admission Round. Applications for Early Bird is valid upto 31st December.
Special Scholarship - INR 50,000/-
The special scholarship of INR 50,000 is available for following categories namely
- Children of Armed Forces
- Students with domicile in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
- Siblings Scholarship
- Parent as Teacher Scholarship
- National / International Sports Scholarship
- For anyone who has lost his/her parent due to Covid-19
|Indian Board||International Board Grade||Scholarship upto|
|80% to 84.99%||30 to 32||20% of the 1st Year Tuition Fees|
|85% to 89%||33 to 35||INR 50,000|
|90% to 94%||36 to 38||INR 75,000|
|95% & Above||38 & Above||INR 1,00,000|
SchoolAchievement Scholarship - INR 25,000/-
Letter of Recommendation from School Counsellor / Principal – Why you should be considered at Universal AI University?
Means Scholarship - upto INR 1,00,000/-
For families with household income below INR 6,00,000/- p.a.
1) Only one category of special scholarship is applicable per student.
2) Merit Scholarship can not be clubbed with special scholarship.
3) Maximum Scholarship of INR 50,000 can be availed per student.
4) Students are eligible for a scholarship if their scholarship application is received prior to July.
5) The Scholarship application form is available on Universal AI University website.
6) All scholarships are at the sole discretion of Universal AI University.
7) Eligible students’ will receive a Scholarship Award Letter from the Admissions Team.
8) Scholarship will continue in the next year based on the performance of the previous year. A student should secure a minimum of 60% in the first-year grades and a minimum of 80% attendance.
The following banks offer education loans on their own discretion:
Central Bank of India | Bank of India | State Bank of India | Bank of Baroda | Union Bank of India | Punjab National Bank | Axis Bank | Gyan Dhan | CREDILA – An HDFC Ltd. | AVANSE Education Loans | West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme