Global Management Programs (GMP)
To develop global leaders by providing immersive international exposure, who is committed to principles of diversity, inclusion and environment.
Join the legacy of 80,000 global alumni networks worldwide!
Universal AI University is offering prestigious Dual Continent GMP Programs in collaboration with Top Universities in USA/UK/Bulgaria/ItalyFrance/Spain.
Students who meet the requirements will receive an internationally accredited GMP Certification, specifically designed to equip students with the tools and analytical framework required for a successful global career.
- Globally Recognised Degree
Earn your Global Passport with a British, French, Spanish, Italian Or American Degree With A Pedigree Of Over 800 Years And 80,000+ Alumni Global Network
- Global Quality Standards Of Education
Highest Global Quality Standards Partner Institutions Accredited By AMBA (UK), AACSB (USA), QAA (UK), EDUQA (Switzerland)
- Prepares you for a Career At Top MNC
Universal Ai Is Endorsed By 60 Global CEOs and follows an Experiential Learning Pedagogy
- Five Dimensional Transformation
5. Wisdom Through Self-Excellence
The Swiss School of Management (SSM) is an accredited private institute of higher education based in Rome. SSM is located in Campo di Fiori on the University of Washington’s campus in Rome’s historic city center. They have a diverse student body coming from all over the world. The programs are fully accredited by International Accrediting Bodies and moreover our Institute is Quality Certified: EduQua (the Swiss Federal Quality Assurance body). SSM originated in Switzerland; however, the school moved its campus years ago so students could take advantage of all the wonderful things Rome can offer in terms of its cultural opportunities and metropolitan atmosphere. Rome also provides a more affordable environment for our students from college to grad school. However, the brand name “Swiss School of Management” still remains.
1.Hallmark of Swiss quality in the world
3. Internationally accredited MBA with 6 months study and work in Paris & London
4. Ranked among the best programs worldwide and accredited by AMBA (the Association of MBAs)
5. INSEEC – 3 Palmes Excellent Business School ranked 15th in France (Eduniversal)
INSEEC Business School, France
The INSEEC School of Business & Economics is a French private business school Grande école and a member of the French Conférence des Grandes écoles (CGE). The conférence is the French equivalent to the Ivy League schools in the United States. INSEEC is accredited by AMBA since 2016.
The school has French, European and international campuses in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Chambéry, London, Monaco, Geneva, Abidjan and Shanghai as well as San Francisco.
As one of the leading global private institutions of higher education and multidisciplinary research, Omnes Education. Innovates with a new educational model based on the values of openness and commitment, a culture of innovation that will be able to stimulate any future entrepreneur.
It brings together 60 permanent professors specialised in Management Sciences and nearly 300 speakers from the professional world. No surprise it ranks among the top business schools in Europe. Joining INSEEC means having access to a global network of over 24,000 graduates and nearly 1,20,000 alumni in key positions in 140 countries around the world…
- INSEEC ranked 12th in France by Challenges
- Hallmark of Swiss Quality In The World
- Internationally accredited MBA with 6 months study and work in Paris & London
- Ranked among the best programs worldwide and accredited by AMBA (the Association of MBAs)
- INSEEC – 3 Palmes Excellent Business School ranked 15th in France (Eduniversal)
Lincoln University, California, USA
Named to honour the life and work of President Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln University was founded in 1919 as a non-profit university based in Oakland, California. It is a unique institution of higher learning, where educational excellence, professional know-how, and up-to-date international standards are combined with individual attention and a friendly atmosphere, giving rise to a world-class education. Lincoln begins with a highly competent faculty and mentors each student all the way to graduation.
A multicultural student body and faculty make Lincoln a truly global school. Located in a powerful international hub – the San Francisco Bay Area, it provides a multitude of invaluable learning opportunities. A successful career in the 21st century requires deep understanding of international relations and the impact of globalization, Lincoln is well positioned to give its students such a competitive advantage in professional fields worldwide with access to on campus courses at Stanford University and University of Berkley giving ingress to opportunities in Silicon Valley.
The MBA from Lincoln University is accredited by ACICS, the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Lincoln University was ranked 3rd Best MBA program in the Greater Bay Area by The San Francisco Business Times, behind University of Berkley and Stanford University.
- Great Opportunities for Students – Merit-based scholarship; On campus job (Paid); 2 Paid Internships opportunities CPT (6 months) & OPT (12 months)
- Extremely High Employability – Majority active job seekers graduating from Lincoln University find their first work opportunity within 3 months of graduation, either in their home country or in the U.S.
- Lincoln University is an institutional member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG), American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO), and the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
University of Economics, Bulgaria
University of Economics – Varna, founded in 1920, is part of a century-old tradition of business education in Central and Eastern Europe. Today, there are more than 12,000 degree- seeking students at the university pursuing degrees in Economics, Administration and Management, Tourism, Informatics and Computer Sciences.
UE–Varna has partnerships with 100+ higher education institutions in Europe and Asia. It offers two double degree bachelor programmes with partners from Finland and Germany, a joint master’s degree with Nottingham Trent University, UK and now with Universal AI Universityl, India.
The historical building of the university, situated in the city centre, received the prestigious national award Building of the Year 2015 in the category of “cultural heritage”.
Varna is a mid-sized European city, a transportation hub on the Black Sea with strengths in the shipping industry, tourism and services. It possesses a history of more than 2,600 years and today provides a rich cultural life with international festivals and events. Varna has been awarded the title of European Youth Capital 2017. Varna is famous for its beaches and nightlife.
- Part of a century old tradition of business education
- Trained over 120,000 professionals from more than 60 countries
- Partnerships with 100+ higher education institutions in Europe and Asia
- A Joint Master’s Degree with Nottingham Trent University, UK and Universal AI, India
- Scored 9.28 for institutional accreditation in the year 2018 (The Bulgarian National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency)
- Winner of prestigious “Building of the Year 2015” in the category of “Cultural Heritage”
Northeastern Illinois University , USA
Founded in 1867, Northeastern Illinois University has a rich tradition of educational innovation and prides itself on preparing teachers and administrators who make a difference in Chicago. Diversity is an important factor in the character of Northeastern and in the social fabric of its student body.
With the Main Campus located on 67 acres in an attractive residential area on the Northwest Side of Chicago, the University offers more than 40 undergraduate degree and certificate programs and more than 50 graduate degree, certificate, licensure and endorsement programs. Today there are 7000+ students on campus with an impressive student teacher ratio of 13:1.
Northeastern Illinois University is committed to a set of shared values of Integrity, Excellence, Access to Opportunity, Diversity, Community and Empowerment through Learning.
Twenty-six miles of uninterrupted lakefront, accentuated by 15 miles of sandy beaches and a 18.5-mile stretch of Lakefront Trail — all set against the glistening glass, steel, and stone of one of the nation’s most iconic skylines. Not to mention the breathtaking Chicago River and multi-award-winning Chicago Riverwalk, lined with coves, restaurants, public art, and more. Chicago has been ranked as the No. 1 Big City in USA for 4 years in a row by Conde Nast Traveler and voted as having the best Museums in the world by TripAdvisor.
- At Northeastern, more than 100 countries are represented by our student body
- In 2017, according to College Stats, Northeastern is the nation’s third-safest campus. In addition, Your Local Security ranked Northeastern as the safest campus in Illinois
- For the first year in a row, Northeastern isrankedNo.1amongal Midwest colleges and universities as the most diverse by The Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Ranking
- U.S.News & World Report ranks Northeastern as the No.1 public university in its diverse student population ranking among Midwest regional universities and No. 1 Illinois public university in its social mobility ranking
- Northeastern Illinois University Has 150 Years Pedigree
University of Salamanca, Spain
Alfonso IX de León wanted to have higher education in his kingdom and for this reason he created the ‘scholas Salamanticae’ in 1218, the germ of the current University of Salamanca that has more than 800 years of uninterrupted history creating, promoting and disseminating knowledge. Thus, the University of Salamanca became, along with Paris, Oxford and Bologna, one of the first European universities and today it is the only Spanish one that has maintained its activity through the centuries. More than 70% of the universities created in the 16th and 17th centuries today consider the University of Salamanca their ‘alma mater’. At this time, the prestige of Salamanca attracts to itself a confluence of students from all over the peninsula, and even Europeans and Americans.
The science and technology developed at the University of Salamanca have led to some of the most important advances in recent centuries. Personalities such as Torres Villarroel or Abraham Zacut developed the Almanach Perpetuum, an essential astronomy treatise for navigation that made it possible to unite continents. The advanced thinking of Francisco de Vitoria has made Salamanca considered the cradle of International Law. The Doctors’ Cloister includes heads of state from various Latin American countries such as Fernando E. Cardoso, Oscar Arias, Ricardo Lagos, Luiz I. Lula da Silva or Tavaré Vázquez Rosas and Nobel laureates such as Mario Vargas Llosa, José Saramago, Paul Nurse or Severo Ochoa. The talent cultivated over eight centuries make the University of Salamanca a leading institution in the world.
Currently, the University continues attracts 30,000 students. To serve them, it has nine campuses which have 26 faculties and higher schools and all the research centers that cover aspects as varied as biosciences or lasers, including agri-food developments, neurosciences, history studies or basic research, among others.
- 800 years of academic prestige
- 4 Campuses (Salamanca, Ávila, Zamora and Béjar)
- A community of more than 30,000 students
- Students of more than 50 nationalities
AICTE Approved PGDM with Global Management Program from USA /Bulgaria /Italy/ France /Spain
This program is a perfect blend with Global standards quality and action-based learning through Experiential courses, giving students an internationally recognised qualification; Ideal for Freshers who aspire for a Dual Specialization.
Year 1- for all programs
University of Economics
University of Salamanca
Swiss School of Management
Northeastern Illinois University
Year 1- for all programs
- Global Macro Economics
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- Dynamics of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Integrated Business Communication
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Competitive Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
- Design Thinking & Entrepreneurship
- Ethics & CSR
- Decision Science Modelling
- Advanced Excel
- Leadership Development Potential
- Wisdom Towards Self Excellence
- Management of Self
- Experiential Learning Toolkit
- SMART Project
- Summer Internship (2 months)
- Design Thinking Workshop
- Research Paper Publication
- Consulting Aptitude Project
- Business Law / CMAPS
- Universal Philosophies Impacting Society / CMAPS
- Project Management / CMAPS
- Data Science using SAS
- Introduction to R programming
- Python Programming
University of Economics
University of Salamanca
Swiss School of Management
Northeastern Illinois University
Note: Each Elective is available for minimum 20 students
|Academics (10th, 12th & Grad)||20%|
|Entrance Exam (CAT/GMAT/CMAT/CET)||20%|
|Extra Curricular Actitives||20%|
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendations (2 sets)
The entire admissions process is Online. A candidate has to follow the simple 6 steps mentioned below.
STEP 1: Application Process
Fill the Online Application Form. The application fee is INR 1500 / USD 21 / GBP 15 / EUR 18.
STEP 2: Attach required documents
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation, if available)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
(Any document not available at the time of application, can be emailed later at firstname.lastname@example.org)
STEP 3: Board Room Interview (BRI)
A topic is given to a candidate to speak for a few minutes in a boardroom style setup with between 10-30 candidates. Strong communications is the key to crack this step.
STEP 4: Personal Interview (PI)
A candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication & academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular & extra-curricular, forms the main basis of the PI discussion. All PI’s will happen online via Zoom.
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission, if conditions met
Fees (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
Our extensive academic programs are designed to equip you with the essential knowledge, skills and tools you need to become employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
|AICTE Approved PGDM + Dual Continent GMP Programs (International Study)||Programs Duration||Tuition Fees|
|Lincoln University, USA – 1 year in San Francisco||24 Months||INR 9.48 Lacs + USD 12000|
|University of Economics, Varna – 3 months in Europe||24 Months||INR 11.58 Lacs|
|Northeastern Illinois University, USA – 1 year in Chicago||24 Months||INR 9.48 Lacs + USD 14500|
|Swiss School of Management, Dual Degree and Dual Specializaton + (International – 1 Week)||24 Months||INR 11.98 Lacs|
|Swiss School of Management, Italy 1 week in Rome (Barcelona – Optional)||24 Months||INR 11.58 Lacs(Optional – EUR 1150)|
|INSEEC B-School, France – 1 year in Paris||24 Months||INR 9.48 Lacs + EUR 9000|
|University of Salamanca, Europe – 1 year in Spain||24 Months||INR 9.48 Lacs + EUR 6960|
Note: Estimated Tuition Fee. The actual fee applicable will be updated on the partner university website. * International Travel: Cost of travel, visa and stay (with food) is borne by the students.
** Domestic Travel: Cost of travel is borne by the students.
Boarding & Lodging on Campus
- Single Room (AC) (Limited rooms available) – INR 2,98,000 / year
- Dual Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,88,000 / year
- Triple Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,68,000 / year
- DOM Sharing Room (Non-AC) – INR 1,30,000 / year
- Security Deposit (Refundable) – INR 25,000 / year
- CSR Activities – INR 5,000 / year
- Welcome Kit (Includes University Tie/Scarf, T-shirt) & Student participation fee in festivals – INR 5,000 / year
- Alumni Membership Fee – INR 2,500 / year
Accommodation & Meals
Accommodation & Meals: We offer single rooms AC (limited rooms available) & dual sharing rooms AC with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with kitchenette. Fee includes student accommodation, house keeping, soft furnishing, WiFi, laundry, gym & extensive sports facilities. Single Sharing apartments (4 pax) will have a refrigerator, a microwave oven & dressing tables.
Food : We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg. options cooked in separate kitchens by SODEXO (Worlds largest French MNC in quality food services in 80 countries).
Please also note that due to limited accommodation available on campus, students who complete payment of all fees (Tuition & Infrastructure) in the given time frames will be able to stay on campus. Those who cannot pay on time will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
|Country||Basic Monthly Expenses|
|UK||GBP 800 per month|
|USA||USD 600 to USD 700 per month|
|France||EUR 700 to EUR 900 per month|
|Bulgaria||EUR 400 to EUR 500 per month|
|Spain||EUR 800 to 1000 per month|
Fee Refund Policy
AICTE has amended the Fee Refund Rules for the academic current session. A candidate applying to the University for Fee refund till June 30th of the year of the intake should get the due amount of his/her fee refunded within 2 weeks from the date of submission of the Application at the college. After this date no Refund request will be entertained. Example: June 30, 2023 for Intake Year July 2023.
Students availing the Global Management Program (GMP)
1. Confirmation of Admission of GMP (1st Instalment of Tuition Fee) – INR 1,00,000/- Non-refundable / Non-transferable
This Fee goes towards securing your admission with the International Partner in the Global Management Program (GMP).
All admissions in the GMP are approved by the International Partner on the basis of the established Admission guidelines.
The first instalment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply. If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first instalment fees.
2. Confirmation of Admission of PGDM (2nd Instalment of Tuition Fee) –Refundable
In the event of a student/Candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will have to be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the student / candidate withdrawing from the programme.
University will not retain the school / Institution Leaving Certificates / Transcripts / Degree Certificate in original and will hand over the same to the student / representative in person.
Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, UBS will return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, where applicable!
All Refunds due will be processed in August after commencement of the program.
3. Tuition Fee (Subsequent Instalments)
If a student cancels BEFORE June 1st the fee paid towards tuition (subsequent instalments) will be refunded. However, NO REFUND is applicable for the Confirmation of Admission of GMP (First Instalment of Tuition fee).
If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the GMP program, any advanced instalments paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship / Fee Waiver
If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic and non-academic documents
5. UBS Code of Conduct Violation / Medical Emergencies / Other Personal Events or Mitigating Factors
If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct or has Medical Emergencies or has Personal Family/Business related issues there will be NO REFUND of any amount under any circumstance.
The above Refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for a refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
6. Student Housing Policy
Fees cannot be paid per semester and needs to be paid as per the Offer Letter. Any delay in payment may result in Rs.100/- penalty per week.
Student Housing fees once paid would not be refunded under ANY circumstance.
Accommodation would be made available 2 days before the start of orientation.
If a student requires student housing during the Internship Period / summer break, he/she would have to inform the institute in advance.
Entire amount of Security/Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate.
For calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date, then Cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire fee ) /12 or Rs. 1000/-
Scholarships & Loans
At Universal AI University, we believe in supporting our students in every possible manner. Therefore, there are various types of
scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically.
The special scholarship upto INR 50,000 is available for following categories namely
1.Means Scholarship – Upto INR 2,00,000
Applicable to the students who come from families with annual income below INR 6 lacs. It is an application and Interview based process. Final decision on scholarship award is at the sole discretion of IDFC First.
2.Economic (Early Bird) Scholarship – Upto INR 50,000
Applications receive prior to 31 December for postgraduate students
3.Special Scholarship – Upto 1,00,000
- Children of Armed Forces – INR 25,000
- Students with domicile in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka – INR 50,000
- Graduates from IIT – 80% of Tution Fees (1st Three Applicants)
- Siblings Scholarship – INR 50,000
- Parent as Teacher Scholarship – INR 50,000
- National / International Sports Scholarship – INR 50,000
- For anyone who has lost his/her parent due to Covid-19 – INR 50,000
- Merit Scholarship – Upto INR 2,00,000
-Academic performance in 10 , 12 and Graduation:
- Above 85% in Graduation – up to INR 1,00,000
- Above 90% in Graduation – up to INR 2,00,000
- Entrance Exam Scholarship – Upto INR 2,00,000
- Scores above 80%ile in CAT, XATor 650+ in GMAT are eligible – up to INR 100,000/-
- Scores above 90%ile in CAT, XATor 700+ in GMAT are eligible – up to INR 200,000/-
- 100% Scholarship on PGDM fees to 5 Students who score 90 percentile & above in CAT exam. They should also have a minimum of 75% in their Graduation.
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Only one Special scholarship is applicable per student. Merit Scholarship cannot be clubbed with special scholarship.
- All Scholarships will be granted on the basis of Academic performance above 60% in Graduation.
- If the student does not receive a scholarship award letter from the Admissions Team, then the student is not eligible.
- The final list of merit scholarships will be declared by June 15 for July Batch.
- All merit scholarships are at the sole discretion of University. .
The following banks offer education loans on their own discretion: Central Bank of India | Bank of India | State Bank of India | Bank of Baroda | Union Bank of India | Punjab National Bank | Axis Bank | Gyan Dhan | CREDILA – An HDFC Ltd. | AVANSE Education Loans | West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
Loan Support Help Desk:
For any queries pertaining to loans, you can contact Mr. Prakash Tiwari at 9960692713