MBA (Foreign Collaboration)
To develop strategic leaders using global andragogy and integrated industry connect, who create value for stakeholders and society at large.
Universal AI University is partnered with Cardiff Met. University, UK and offers Dual degree 24 months program.
About Cardiff Met. University, UK:
- The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide has named Cardiff Metropolitan University as Welsh University of the Year 2021
- Cardiff Met has been ranked the TOP University in the UK for ‘International student support’ in the International Student Barometer for a 7th time
- Cardif fMet.University awarded as the UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR 2021 by the TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION across UNITED KINGDOM!
- Globally Recognised Brand with 150 years pedigree and 80,000 alumni around the world
- 1st AICTE approved International MBA degree India
- Awarded “Investors in People” Silver Accreditation
- Cardiff Met. Universuty has won the Times Higher Education’s Most Improved Student Experience Award for the whole of the UK
- Worked with 5000+ companies bringing to market over 500 new products
- Working with 1000+ universities across 6 continents
- Guide By Side – Not Sage On Stage
Students can question the Professor. He guides you and facilitates your learning process.
- Global Quality Standards Of Education With 150 Years Pedigree
The British system has a significant impact on the education systems across the world, adding exponential value to a student’s future.
- Global And Cross Cultural Exposure
Students get an opportunity to do a Global Management workshops, International Summer School and Learning Fortnight in the UK for 2 weeks and also go for their Graduation ceremony to Cardiff.
- Prepares You For A Career At Top Indian Companies & MNC’s and provides Top Management Exposure, Leadership And Decision Making
- Corporate Value Creation And Employability
With Experiential Learning Pedagogy and mandatory internships built into the curriculum to ensure they have hands on corporate experience that they can leverage towards final placement.
AICTE Approved MBA with Foreign Collaboration from Cardiff Met. University, UK)
This program is a perfect blend of British quality and creativity and action-based learning through Experiential courses, giving students an internationally recognised qualification; Ideal for Freshers who aspire for a Dual Specialization.
- Global Macro Economics
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- Dynamics of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Integrated Business Communication
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Competitive Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
- Design Thinking & Entrepreneurship
- Ethics & CSR
- Decision Science Modelling
- Advanced Excel
- Leadership Development Potential
- Wisdom Towards Self Excellence
- Management of Self
- Experiential Learning Toolkit
- SMART Project
- Summer Internship (2 months)
- Design Thinking Workshop
- Research Paper Publication
- Consulting Aptitude Project
- Business Law / CMAPS
- Universal Philosophies Impacting Society / CMAPS
- Project Management / CMAPS
- Data Science using SAS
- Introduction to R programming
- Python Programming
Note: Each Elective is available for minimum 20 students
|Academics (10th, 12th & Grad)||20%|
|Entrance Exam (CAT/GMAT/CMAT/CET)||20%|
|Extra Curricular Actitives||20%|
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Reccomendations (2 sets)
The entire admissions process is Online. A candidate has to follow the simple 6 steps mentioned below.
STEP 1: Application Process
Fill the Online Application Form. The application fee is INR 1500 / USD 21 / GBP 15 / EUR 18.
STEP 2: Attach required documents
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation, if available)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
(Any document not available at the time of application, can be emailed later at email@example.com)
STEP 3: Board Room Interview (BRI)
A topic is given to a candidate to speak for a few minutes in a boardroom style setup with between 10-30 candidates. Strong communications is the key to crack this step.
STEP 4: Personal Interview (PI)
A candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication & academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular & extra-curricular, forms the main basis of the PI discussion. All PI’s will happen online via Zoom.
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission, if conditions met
Fees (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
Our extensive academic programs are designed to equip you with the essential knowledge, skills and tools you need to become employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
|AICTE Approved MBA||Programs Duration||Tuition Fees|
|MBA Foreign Collaboration||24 Months||INR 11.98 Lacs|
* International Travel: Cost of travel, visa and stay (with food) is borne by the students.
Boarding & Lodging on Campus
- Single Room (AC) (Limited rooms available) – INR 2,98,000 / year
- Dual Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,88,000 / year
- Triple Sharing Room (AC) – INR 1,68,000 / year
- DOM Sharing Room (Non-AC) – INR 1,30,000 / year
- Security Deposit (Refundable) – INR 25,000 / year
- CSR Activities – INR 5,000 / year
- Welcome Kit (Includes University Tie/Scarf, T-shirt) & Student participation fee in festivals – INR 5,000 / year
- Alumni Membership Fee – INR 2,500 / year
Accommodation & Meals
All hostel rooms are equipped with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with kitchenette. Fee includes student accommodation, house keeping, soft furnishing, WiFi, laundry, gym & extensive sports facilities. Single Sharing apartments (4 pax) will have a refrigerator, a microwave oven & dressing tables.
Food : We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg. options cooked in separate kitchens by SODEXO (Worlds largest French MNC in quality food services in 80 countries).
Please also note that due to limited accommodation available on campus, students who complete payment of all fees (Tuition & Infrastructure) in the given time frames will be able to stay on campus. Those who cannot pay on time will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
Fee Refund Policy
AICTE has amended the Fee Refund Rules for the academic current session. A candidate applying to the University for Fee refund till June 30th of the year of the intake should get the due amount of his/her fee refunded within 2 weeks from the date of submission of the Application at the college. After this date no Refund request will be entertained. Example: June 30, 2023 for Intake Year July 2023.
Students availing the Global Management Program (GMP)
1. Confirmation of Admission of GMP (1st Instalment of Tuition Fee) – INR 1,00,000/- Non-refundable / Non-transferable
This Fee goes towards securing your admission with the International Partner in the Global Management Program (GMP).
All admissions in the GMP are approved by the International Partner on the basis of the established Admission guidelines.
The first instalment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply. If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first instalment fees.
2. Confirmation of Admission of MBA (2nd Instalment of Tuition Fee) –Refundable
In the event of a student/Candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will have to be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the student / candidate withdrawing from the programme.
University will not retain the school / Institution Leaving Certificates / Transcripts / Degree Certificate in original and will hand over the same to the student / representative in person.
Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, UBS will return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, where applicable!
All Refunds due will be processed in August after commencement of the program.
3. Tuition Fee (Subsequent Instalments)
If a student cancels BEFORE June 1st the fee paid towards tuition (subsequent instalments) will be refunded. However, NO REFUND is applicable for the Confirmation of Admission of GMP (First Instalment of Tuition fee).
If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the GMP program, any advanced instalments paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship / Fee Waiver
If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic and non-academic documents
5. UBS Code of Conduct Violation / Medical Emergencies / Other Personal Events or Mitigating Factors
If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct or has Medical Emergencies or has Personal Family/Business related issues there will be NO REFUND of any amount under any circumstance.
The above Refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for a refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
6. Student Housing Policy
Fees cannot be paid per semester and needs to be paid as per the Offer Letter. Any delay in payment may result in Rs.100/- penalty per week.
Student Housing fees once paid would not be refunded under ANY circumstance.
Accommodation would be made available 2 days before the start of orientation.
If a student requires student housing during the Internship Period / summer break, he/she would have to inform the institute in advance.
Entire amount of Security/Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate.
For calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date, then Cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire fee ) /12 or Rs. 1000/-
In the event of a student/Candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will have to be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution/ University to the student/ candidate withdrawing from the programme.It would not be permissible for institutions and Universities to retain the school/Institution Leaving Certificates In oriqinal.
Should a student leave after joininq the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent,where applicable!
Scholarships & Loans
At Universal AI University, we believe in supporting our students in every possible manner. Therefore, there are various types of
scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically.
1.Means Scholarship – Upto INR 2,00,000
Applicable to the students who come from families with annual income below INR 6 lacs. It is an application and Interview based process. Final decision on scholarship award is at the sole discretion of IDFC First.
2.Economic (Early Bird) Scholarship – Upto INR 50,000
Applications receive prior to 31 December for postgraduate students
3.Special Scholarship – Upto 1,00,000
The special scholarship upto INR 50,000 is available for following categories namely
- Children of Armed Forces – INR 25,000
- Students with domicile in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka – INR 50,000
- Graduates from IIT – 80% of Tution Fees (1st Three Applicants)
- Siblings Scholarship – INR 50,000
- Parent as Teacher Scholarship – INR 50,000
- National / International Sports Scholarship – INR 50,000
- For anyone who has lost his/her parent due to Covid-19 – INR 50,000
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Only one Special scholarship is applicable per student. Merit Scholarship cannot be clubbed with special scholarship.
- All Scholarships will be granted on the basis of Academic performance above 60% in Graduation.
- If the student does not receive a scholarship award letter from the Admissions Team, then the student is not eligible.
- The final list of merit scholarships will be declared by June 15 for July Batch.
- All merit scholarships are at the sole discretion of University. .